Wedgwood is making a measurable difference, but needs for our services continue to grow at a rapid pace. We rely on support from the community to help us provide innovative programs and services to the growing number of at-risk and hurting kids and families.
There are many ways you can help us make a difference. You can make a donation online by clicking the button in the top corner of this page. Or you can give your time and serve as a mentor to our young people or in other valuable volunteer positions. You can also give your prayers for the children served by Wedgwood and our staff.
In all cases, your support makes a difference in the lives of the young people we serve, and we are so grateful for your support.
Types of Gifts
- Children's Hope Annual Fund: Private contributions make it possible to fund 100% of Wedgwood’s Transforming Services (Chaplaincy and Young Life programs, Employment Training programs, Educational Support, Wellness programs, and Prevention Services). These services are critical to our clients’ successful outcomes and make a vital difference in helping young people make the lasting improvements that truly turn their lives around.
- Planned Giving - Wedgwood Foundation: By making a planned gift to the Wedgwood Foundation, donors will help high-risk children well beyond their lifetime. Gifts to the Foundation are permanently held in trust and carefully invested. Planned gifts include bequests of cash, securities, property, life insurance policies and income generating Charitable Gift Annuities and Charitable Remainder trusts.
How to Give
- Online: It's easy, safe to use and secure, using your credit card.
- Mail: Download, print, complete and mail the attached form to: Wedgwood Christian Services, 3300 36th St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512.
- Phone: Call Wedgwood's Advancement Office at 616-942-2392 to complete payment over the phone by credit card.
- Automatic Monthly Withdrawals: Download, print, complete and mail the attached form to: Wedgwood Christian Services, 3300 36th St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512.
- Barnabas Foundation and the National Christian Foundation of West Michigan provide quality Planned Giving and Estate Planning services. They help Christians make tax-wise decisions about their financial resources.
- Gift of Stock: By giving appreciated stocks or mutual funds – instead of writing checks – you'll pay less tax, give more, improve your cash flow, and have the chance to re-balance your portfolio.
- Wedgwood Monthly Giving Club: Contact Wedgwood's Advancement department at 616.942.2392 to discuss how to make recurring monthly gifts.
- Employer Matching Gift Fund: Contact us at 616.942.2392 to see if your company has a matching gift program.