Thanks to your support, last week our website got more than 1,200 visitors - allowing us to win $1,000 from Sky Zone of Grand Rapids!
As part of our new Click for Wedgwood Campaign, Sky Zone of Grand Rapids generously offered to donate $1,000 to Wedgwood's Transforming Services if we were able to get more than 1,000 visits to our newly redesigned website last week. Because of your support, we were able to go above and beyond this goal, reaching 1,225 visits!
We thank you so much for your help and support in spreading the word about this contest - we would not have been able to do it without you!
Additionally, a big thanks goes to Sky Zone for their generous donation, which will help provide hope and healing to the thousands of children served by Wedgwood each year!
About Our Sponsor: Sky Zone
Imagine a seemingly endless sea of trampolines, all connected to form one massive trampoline surface. Now, imagine that surface enclosed with angled trampolines that allow you to literally bounce off the walls! Now open in Kentwood, Michigan at 3640 29th St., Sky Zone offers the perfect combination of fun and fitness for people of all ages!
Christmas Break Holiday Hours:
- December 26th: 10:00 a.m. -10:00 p.m.
- December 27th: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- December 28th: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (SkyMania 9:00 -10:30 p.m.)
- December 29th: 10am til 10pm (SkyJam 10-11:30pm)
- December 30th: 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- December 31st: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- January 1st: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- January 2nd: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- January 3rd: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- January 4th: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (SkyMania 9:00 - 10:30 p.m.)
- January 5th: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (SkyJam 10:00 - 11:30 p.m.)
- January 6th: 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
SkyRobics will also start Tuesday, December 18th at 9:00 a.m. The class instructor is Bob Dekker, and will be geared towards beginners. Class schedule is:
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m.
Each class is one hour, individual classes are $12 or you can buy a 10 class get fit pass for $99. We are offering a "Try It Out" price of $6 for first-time class participants. Just mention you are a first timer when checking in! Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts to sign the Sky Zone waiver (for first time jumpers) and get checked in. Sky Zone shoes are also provided for class participants.
For more information, visit http://www.skyzonesports.com/grandrapids